Request Customs Duty Exemption for Industrial Inputs (Machinery, Equipment, and Raw Materials)
Submitting a request for customs duty exemption for factories that have an industrial production license after adding or increasing raw materials, machinery, equipment, and packaging materials to the factory quota
- Login or Register to the Ministry services digital platform
- Apply to “Request Customs Duty Exemption for Industrial Inputs (Machinery, Equipment, and Raw Materials)”
- Payment of fees
- Obtaining a copy of the application to submit to customs to obtain the exemption
- Industrial production license or initial approval certificate for machines
- Shipping Policy
- Materials list
- Certificate of Origin
- Original Invoices [Attestation is available through integration to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MOFAIC)].
Q) What are the requirements for the service, and how can I apply for it?
- Login to and apply on the Ministry’s online e-services platform
- Complete the Customs Exemption Request Form (ensure your invoices are attested before attaching)
- Payment of fees
- Download a printed copy of the submitted application form or the payment receipt containing the application number starting with DX
- Attach the downloaded application form or payment receipt to your customs declaration request (in the customs system) and mention the application number that begins with DX
- A customs officer will check the application
- If approved, the quantity will be deducted from the factory’s balance
- Industrial Production License
- Legalized/attested invoices (legalization/attestation is a service related to Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation [MOFAIC]).
- Bill of lading
- Packing list
- Certificate of origin
Q) How can I add an HS code that is not on the system?
Q) Can I obtain the service without an Industrial Production License?