Request Customs Duty Exemption for Industrial Inputs (Machinery, Equipment and Raw Materials)
Apply for duty-free duty for factories with an industrial production certificate after adding or increasing raw materials, machinery, equipment and packaging materials to the factory balance.
- Login or Register to the digital platform for the Ministry's services
- Apply through the digital platform for ministry services
- Payment of fees
- Application review
- Transfer the request for inspection if needed
- Payment of inspection fees
- Inspector visits the facility and writes inspection report
- In the event of approval, the quantity will be added to the factory balance.
- If the order is rejected, the quantity is not added to the factory balance
- Industrial Production License
- Legalized/Attested Invoices [Legalization/Attestation is a service related to Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MOFAIC)].
- Bill of Lading
- Packing List
- Certificate of Origin