Cancel initial approval certificate
This service allows the establishment to cancel the initial approval certificate.
- Login or Register to the Ministry services digital platform
- Apply “Cancel initial approval certificate”
- Application review by the designated employee
- If the application is approved, a cancellation letter will be issued
Note: If the certificate is not valid, 100 dirhams will be charged for each month of delay, with a maximum of 1000 dirhams.
- Official letter from the establishment to cancel the license
Q) How can I cancel an Initial Approval Certificate?
- Apply for a cancellation through the Ministry’s online e-platform services
- Request is reviewed
- If the application is approved, a cancelation note will be issued
- Note: If the certificate is expired, a penalty of AED 100 per month, up to a maximum of AED 1,000, will be collected
An official cancelation request letter from the establishment