Issue Value-Added Certificate
This service benefits factories with an industrial production license, where the system calculates the added value (percentage of the national component in the final product) based on the financial statements of the factory, and the percentage of the national component in the total production costs must not be less than 40% so that the factory can register in the system of certificates of origin in the Ministry of Economy to export its products out of the country.
- Login or Register to the digital platform for the Ministry's services
- Apply through the digital platform for ministry services (Ensure you have updated your Factory Profile Raw Materials. If not, please apply to modify the Industrial Production License Service first then apply to this service)
- Payment of fees
- Application Review
- Issue the certificate in case of approval
- Financial statements for the plant's last fiscal year include:
- Attach raw material invoices purchased from local or Gulf factories for the same year
-Detailed analysis of the cost of sales and general and administrative expenses.