The Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology (MoIAT) follows the e-participation guidelines provided by the Federal E-Government.
For more information about social media, open data and website content guidelines, click here.
E-participation is the contribution of the public to the decision-making process using ICT.
To facilitate transparent communication, the Ministry has provided various electronic communication channels to receive feedback and suggestions concerning its mission and objectives that help raise customer satisfaction and improve service quality.
MoIAT welcomes you, and appreciates your valuable comments and suggestions. We will consider your opinion in our discussions about upgrading and enhancing our services.
The Ministry reserves the right to delete any content that could be interpreted as:
- A threat to security.
- Use of profane language.
- Violation of the privacy of others.
- Violation of local laws.
- Offensive, obscene or defamatory.
- Biased against any segment of society based on race, color, nationality, religion, social status, etc.
- Includes collective or political discussions.
- Breach of intellectual property rights.
Failure to comply with this policy can lead to blocking the participant
MoIAT’s social media accounts:
- Twitter: MoIATUAE
- YouTube: Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology
- Instagram: MoIATUAE
- LinkedIn: MoIATUAE