Open Data License and Policy
We grant you a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use and re-use the Information that is available under this license freely and flexibly, subject to the conditions below, Open data is data that anyone can use, reuse, distribute or share with others without restrictions. The user might be asked to only mention the document source or to abide by copy left licenses.When adding open data on the websites, MoIAT is expected to adhere to the following criteria:
• Data should be accessible with no restrictions (e.g. registration).
• Data should be in a downloadable format and easy to copy from.
• File formats should be easily accessible by most users. Easy-to-use formats include MS Word and Excel.
• File type, size and time required to download should be available to the user.
• Special programs or software needed to run or open the file should be mentioned, and plug-ins should be provided by the website.
You are free to
• Copy, reproduce and communicate to the public the Information in any format
• Adapt or modify the Information
• Exploit the Information for both commercial and non-commercial purposes
• Permit third parties to use the Information
You must comply with the following terms
• Not use the Information in any way that is unlawful and/or misleading to the general public
• Include the name or identification of Ministry of Industry and advanced Technology retain any copyright notice featured in the original material
• Where possible, include a URL or hyperlink to the Licensed Material
These are important conditions of the License and if you fail to comply with them the rights granted to you under this license may be withdrawn.
The License does not permit the use of
• Any images (including logos, graphics or photographs) which appear in a Database
• Any trademarks associated with a Database or with the Open Data Platform