Issue Industrial Production License
Registering the factory in the industrial register of the Ministry, and this certificate is issued to the companies that meet the criteria of industrial licensing, and the factory can then benefit from exemption services from customs duties on machinery, equipment, spare parts, unprocessed and semi-finished raw materials, packing and packaging materials that is part of the production. Moreover, the ability to export products to GCC countries and Arab countries if the export conditions are met.
- Login or Register to the Ministry services digital platform
- Apply to “Issue industrial production license”
- Application review by the designated employee
- Pay the inspection fees if the conditions apply
- The inspector visits the facility and writes the inspection report
- Examination of the inspection report by the designated employee
- Issue the production license if the inspection report is approved
- Reject the application if the inspection report is not approved
- Memorandum of Association of the company, including one-person companies (except sole proprietorships)
- The total number of employees shall not be less than 10 employee
- The total capital of the factory shall not be less than 250 thousand dirhams
- Obtaining an industrial license from one of the local licensing departments
Q) What is the criteria for the license and how can I apply?
- Login or register on the Ministry's online e-services platform
- The relevant team will review the application
- Payment of the inspection fee if application is successful
- Inspection of the facility, and writing of the inspection report
- The license is issued if the inspection report is approved
- The company’s memorandum of association, including one-person companies (with the exception of personal companies)
- Total of no fewer than 10 employees
- Total capital of no less than AED 250,000
- Industrial license from a local licensing department
Q) How long does obtaining the license take?
Q) How can I add an activity that is not included within the activities listed on the system?
You can send an email to the Ministry’s technical support team