Issue Industrial Production License
Registering a factory in the industrial register, this certificate is provided to companies that meet the requirements of industrial licensing and the factory can then benefit from duty exemption services on machinery, equipment, spare parts, unprocessed raw materials, semi-manufacturers and packaging materials. The export of products to gcc and Arab countries if it meets the requirements.
- Login or Register to the digital platform for the Ministry's services
- Submit the application through the website.
- In case of non-conformity of the conditions, a certificate of non-compliance will issue.
- In case of approval, the application will be directed to the customer to pay the inspection fees.
- The inspector will visit the factory.
- When the inspection report is approved, the customer pays the license fee
- The certificate can be printed on the new site
- Memorandum of Association
- Total of employees not less than 10
- Total of capital not less than AED 250,000.
- Obtain industrial license from local licensing Dept.