Terms & Conditions
As per rules of using website of Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology, they must be applied to all users and visitors. The website usage may be stopped, and /or prevented, and /or ended in case of any violated rules and conditions of usage.
Users shall not be permitted to violate or attempt to violate the applicable procedures and regulations for protecting the website including but not limited to the following:
- Accessing details that are not intended to be provided to this user or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to conduct any test or survey for finding weakness of any system or network of Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology or violating applicable procedures or documenting them without an official permit from Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology.
- Attempting to interfere in the provided service on the part of any user, host or network including but not limited to placing a virus on the website, increasing load to or immersing it, sending commercial messages to it or avalanching it with electronic messages or even destroying it.
- Sending unwanted electronic messages to the website including commercials and/or advertisements on services or products of falsifying and dispatch control protocol package address/internet protocol or any part of the address details in any electronic messages of sending news messages.
- Using website of Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology by any means for sending an e-mail, anything of it or on its behalf, by referring to it, or assuming the identity of its name involving offense or libel of Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology, website or any person whomsoever, announcing any untrue news or information and ascribing it to Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology unrightfully.
- Violating rules of usage, system or network shall expose the involved person to civil and criminal liability. Cases of such violations shall be investigated and the person involved shall be legally prosecuted.