Issue License to use Halal National Mark
The process of registering and issuing a license to use the Halal National Mark, confirming their compliance with halal standards and relevant technical regulations.
- Valid UAE Industry/Trade License. (or declaration or accountability)
- Halal Certificate from approved Halal Certification Body
- Electronic Declaration of continuity of Conformity.
Q) How can I get the Halal National Mark?
- Login or register on the Ministry’s online e-services platform and apply
- Attach the required documents
- Payment of fees
- Review the document
- Certificate is obtained
- Valid UAE Industry/Trade License (or declaration of accountability for factories outside the UAE)
- Halal certificate from approved Halal certification body
- Online declaration of conformity