Issue Non-Applicability Certificate
This certificate serves as proof that this establishment is not subject to the provisions of Federal Law No. 1 of 1979 in the matter of regulating industrial affairs, and the conditions of industrial production do not apply to it. This certificate was given to the establishment to complete the procedures related to the concerned departments. The validity period of the certificate is one year.
- Login or Register to the digital platform for the Ministry's services
- Apply to Issue Industrial Production License
- If your number of staff is below 10 employees and/or Capital is below AED250,000) you will be issued s a Certificate of Non-Applicability of Conditions
- Payment of fees
- Application review
- Contract of Establishment
- Total staff below 10
- Total manufactured capital below AED 250,000
- Obtaining preliminary approval from a local licensing department
- Agree to abide by all laws and regulations in force in the country and implement its provisions on industrial security, public health and environmental conservation.