Renew Accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies
A procedure whereby the official recognition of the conformity assessment body is granted and declared that it has the technical competence to carry out specific tasks.
Accreditation is granted in the following programs:
- Testing and calibration laboratories according to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Inspection bodies in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
- Conformity certification bodies for products in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- Medical laboratories according to the requirements of ISO 15189:2012.
- Halal Certification Bodies according to UAE Standard UAE S 2055-2:2016.
- Login or Register to the digital platform for the Ministry's services
- Apply to “Renew Accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies”
- Attach all required documents and forms specified in the application form.
- Approving the terms and conditions, and policies related to accreditation and attaching a signed copy of the agreement between the UAE National Accreditation System (the Ministry) and the applicant.
- Application review by the designated employee
- Payment of fees.
- Planning a field assessment
- Carrying out the field assessment
- Close cases of non-conformity (if any).
- Payment of fees and costs incurred.
- Issuance of the accreditation renewal decision
- Obtain a certificate and domain accreditation (valid for 3 years),
- Announcing the field of accreditation on the Ministry's website.
- Carrying out post/annual follow-up evaluations
- A valid trade license
- A valid registration certificate issued by the Ministry (foreign conformity assessment bodies and medical laboratories are excluded)
- Submit the accreditation application and the required documents at least two months before the date of submitting the on-site evaluation process.
- Pay fees on time.
Q) How can I renew the conformity assessment bodies’ accreditation and what are the requirements?
- Submit an application through the Ministry’s website with the following documents: - Valid Trade License - Valid registration certificate from MoIAT (for entities operating in the UAE, except for medical laboratories). - Quality manual and procedures, and related documents
- Payment of fees
- Evaluation process
- Closing non-conforming cases (if any)
- Approval issued *You can refer to the guidelines for the detailed accreditation procedures EG 03