Renew Accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies
A procedure whereby the official recognition of the conformity assessment body is granted and declared that it has the technical competence to carry out specific tasks.
Accreditation is granted in the following programs:
- Testing and calibration laboratories according to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Inspection bodies in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
- Conformity certification bodies for products in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- Medical laboratories according to the requirements of ISO 15189:2012.
- Halal Certification Bodies according to UAE Standard UAE S 2055-2:2016.
- CAB have a valid Registration Certificate
- Apply in MOIAT website for Accreditation Services
- Upload requested documents
- Pay Fees
- Remote/ On-Site Assessment
- Issue Accreditation Certificate for 3 years
- Annual Survalance
- Valid UAE Trade License
- Valid MoIAT Registration Certificate
- Valid ENAS Accreditation Certificate
- CAB management system and required documents.