Renew Accreditation of Conformity Assessment Bodies
A procedure whereby the official recognition of the conformity assessment body is granted and declared that it has the technical competence to carry out specific tasks.
Accreditation is granted in the following programs:
- Testing and calibration laboratories according to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Inspection bodies in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17020:2012.
- Conformity certification bodies for products in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- Medical laboratories according to the requirements of ISO 15189:2012.
- Halal Certification Bodies according to UAE Standard UAE S 2055-2:2016.
- Login or Register to the digital platform for the Ministry's services
- CAB have a valid Registration Certificate
- Apply in MOIAT website for Accreditation Services
- Upload requested documents
- Pay Fees
- Remote/ On-Site Assessment
- Issue Accreditation Certificate for 3 years
- Annual Survalance
- Valid UAE Trade License
- Valid MoIAT Registration Certificate
- Valid ENAS Accreditation Certificate
- CAB management system and required documents.
Q) How can I renew the conformity assessment bodies’ accreditation and what are the requirements?
- Submit an application through the Ministry’s website with the following documents: - Valid Trade License - Valid registration certificate from MoIAT (for entities operating in the UAE, except for medical laboratories). - Quality manual and procedures, and related documents
- Payment of fees
- Evaluation process
- Closing non-conforming cases (if any)
- Approval issued *You can refer to the guidelines for the detailed accreditation procedures EG 03