Modify Industrial Production License
This service allows a factory to update and modify its data in the Industrial Register such as address, owners, activities, etc.
- Login or Register to the digital platform for the Ministry's services
- Apply electronically through the Ministry's digital service platform
- Study demand and audit the following data and attachments: trade name, legal entity, change of owners, change of financial statements, change of raw material record, change of product record, change of communication data, capital and workers
- Payment of fees
- Approval of the application if the data and attachments are correct
- Payment of application and inspection fees
- Conduct an inspection of the facility to ensure that it complies with the requirements of the industrial license.
- Approval of amendment if data and attachments are correct
- Reject the application if the data and attachments are incorrect
- Attach documents that the customer wishes to amend.
- (trade name, legal entity, change of owners, capital) is provided:
- ( change financial statements, change raw material record, change product record, change factory address), no documents are attached.
- - (repositioning, changing activity) is provided:
- The existence of the amendment in the local license certificate.
- Photo from the local license valid
- A copy of the amended partnership contract.
- A copy of the salvation of the registration of the citizen and the passport and residence of the non-citizen
- A copy of the local license.
- Map (location chart).
- Inspection report
- (Employment) is provided (workers' disclosure from the Ministry of Labor).