Renew the initial approval certificate
Renewal of the initial approval certificate for an additional year to complete the establishment of the factory and bring machinery, equipment, and raw materials and start trial production.
- Login or Register to the Ministry services digital platform
- Apply to “Renew the initial approval certificate”
- Payment of fees (non-refundable fees)
- Application review by the designated employee
- Renewing the initial approval certificate or referring the application for inspection
- In the event of a referral for inspection, a fee of 100 dirhams will be charged for the inspection
- The inspector visits the facility and writes the inspection report
- Examination of the inspection report by the designated employee
- Renew the initial approval certificate in case of approval of the inspection report
- Reject the application if the inspection report is not approved
Note: 100 dirhams will be charged for each month of delay, with a maximum of 1000 dirhams
- Initial approval or initial industrial license from one of the local licensing departments.
Q) What is the criteria for certification and how can I apply?
- Submit an application to renew your certificate through the Ministry's online e-services platform
- The application is reviewed by the relevant team
- If the application is successful, an initial approval certificate will be issued. The application may be referred for further inspection
- If inspection is required, the applicant will need to pay a AED 100 inspection fee
- The inspector will visit the facility and write an inspection report
- The relevant official will evaluate the inspection report
- If approved, an initial approval certificate will be issued
- Note: A penalty fee of AED 100 per month is payable in case of late renewal. A maximum of AED 1,000 will be collected.
Initial Approval or Initial Industrial License from a local licensing department
Q) In what case will the application be referred for inspection?
If the factory requests to import machinery