Renew Initial Approval Certificate
Renew the initial approval certificate for one year to complete the construction of the factory, bring machinery, equipment and raw materials and start initial production.
- Login or Register to the digital platform for the Ministry's services
- Submitting a renewal application through the ministry's digital service platform
- Reviewing the application by the ministry
- Issuing a initial approval certificate or referring the application for inspection
- If inspection is required, a fee of AED 100 will be requested from the applicant
- The Inspector visits the facility and writes the inspection report
- Evaluating the inspection report
- Issuing initial approval certificate if the inspection report is approved
- Reject the inspection report is not approved
Note: A penalty of AED 100 per month in case of delayed renewal, up to a maximum of AED 1000 will be collected.
- Initial Approval or Industrial License from a local licensing department (Mainland)