ENAS is committed to promote and sustain the quality culture in UAE, by providing added value services in accordance to international standards and maintaining a high standard of its services in dealing with its customers and stakeholders.
ENAS however recognizes that it may be necessary for its customers and interested parties to appeal to any adverse decision ENAS has made related to its desired accreditation status.
ENAS ensures that the appeal handling process and procedures are addressed in a timely manner and in accordance with those requirements defined in the international standard ISO/IEC 17011 “conformity assessment- General requirements for accreditation bodies accrediting conformity assessment bodies” and ENAS procedure ACP 22.
ENAS Appeal Process
Only CAB applicant or accredited conformity assessment body can initiate an appeal.
An applicant or accredited body may formally request ENAS to reconsider any adverse decision made related to the desired accreditation status by submitting an appeal in writing to ENAS within (15) days of the date of the official notification of the decision.
If the Appellant prefers to talk to someone to seek further guidance before submitting the appeal, please contact the concerned ENAS Program Manager.
ENAS accepts appeals related to:
- Refusal to accept an application.
- Refusal to proceed with an assessment
- Corrective action requests
- Changes to accredited scope
- Decisions to deny, suspend or withdraw accreditation
- Any other action that hinders the completion of accreditation
- ENAS to acknowledge the receipt of the appeal within 2 working days.
- Decision on Appeals shall be achieved within (30) days from the date of acknowledgment.
- The decision rendered by the Appeals Committee is final and binding.
- The appellant may withdraw the appeal at any time during the process. If for any reason an appeal is withdrawn, ENAS will not accept a future appeal on the same grounds.